Thursday, June 11, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby Sister


What can I say? The girl is excited! It's been 2 years since Rusty and I have been wanting and hoping for another baby, and Mercedes is definetly just as anxious and excited as we are. She helped me do the baby shopping, picking out clothes and blankets, even the breast pump, HA! Now the days of waiting are coming to an end, we're putting things together, painting baby's room, and washing all the baby clothes. Mercedes has been such a big helper. I'm so grateful for her, and I'm so proud of her big sister skills she's already aquired.

11 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly! Did I ever tell you that Tori has been wishing her name was Roxy latey?

perkiwindy said...

We miss that Sadie girl around here! What color are you painting that babies room? FUN!! Congrats and good luck!

Ashley said...

How exciting!!! Wow, that's a fancy carseat! Love it. Can't wait to hear that news that she has arrived... hopefully on Monday! ;)

Elder Romney's mission said...

That is the cutest car seat I have ever seen! Good luck with all the birthing! I got the cutest little silver slippers for your baby!

Jarmeg Family said...

i love the carseat cover, did you sister make it for you? can't wait for baby roxy to make her debut, sadie will be a great big sis!

Me... said...

I want one of those car seats for myself! Do they make those in adult size??? Good luck on the labor and delivery! (Ouch!) Epidural, ALL THE WAY!!!

laurice. said...

Good luck...can't wait to meet the little princess.


Wished some of that would rub off on Camden he won't even talk about the baby and when everyone ask him if he's excited about his baby brother he says "moms not having a baby!" were in for it.

Kara& Bert said...

I thought you might have pictures of the new princess.. I hope all is well with you I have been thinking about you. I hear everything went good take care and I can't wait to meet her!

Ashley said...

I keep visiting your blog to see if you've posted pics of baby Roxie yet! Can't wait to see the little cutie! Hope you are both doing well!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

i bet she's doing great! she's been waiting for this!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pakaian-adat/