Monday, July 13, 2009

July 4, 2009

cute baby!

Sweet girl!
I LOVE these two!
This year for the 4th, our little community had a party in the backyard of my mother and father in laws house. My fabulous friend Cambria took over the job of planning the party because i had just had a baby and she wanted to do it. She had this great idea of having a decorated bike parade for all the kids. Mercedes reffered to it as the "Bike Festival". Her wonderful cousins, Jackie and Hope, helped her decorate her bike and after pedalling around grandpa's tennis court in her "fancy 4th" outfit, the little sweetheart won first place! She was very excited to say the least and used her first place prize coloring book as her sacrament meeting entertainment the next day. Thanks Cambria for hosting such a fun party!!!!















10 comments:

Cambria said...

you are so welcome!!! I am secretly very happy that Roxie made her appearance when she did so I got to do it! We will definetely make the parade a tradition, it was so fun to see all those cute little kiddles. Mercedes looked SO dang cute!!!!

Amy said...

That looks like it was so fun! What a great idea.

Me... said...

Oh I want your new baby girl!!! Hug her for me. (I'll take Sadie too, if you'll let me!) :-)

JZM said...

Hey! Came by to see you tonight but I guess you were at the pool. Hope you get the present okay. You have such a cute baby!

laurice. said...

Love the little one! We need to do a bike parade here.

Toni Call said...

Roxie is precious! I love sadie's 4th of July outfit, too. She is so dang cute and funny. And to answer your question- i'm applying at every type of place you can imagine. i'll work ANYWHERE, even McDonald's! I dont care, just give me something to do!

Kara& Bert said...

She is beautiful... how fun for Sadie... we'll have to have a play date after I can walk haha hope your doing good! c-ya soon

Jarmeg Family said...

i think sadie's bike was awesome but i think what really gave her the winning edge was how dang cute she looked!!!

The Farmer's Wife said...

It really was a great party! And yes...those are two darling girls!

ANGiE said...

oh, they are DARLING in their little "4th" outfits...what CUTE girls!