Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Best Christmas Ever!



This year Christmas was UNBELIEVABLE! After opening presents in the morning with Rusty and the girls, we went down to his parents house for breakfast with them and his brother Jesse and his family. We started helping in the kitchen when people started to kind of disappear and someone (i can't even remember who) told us to go outside. I figured Jesse and Wendy had gotten a four wheeler for one of their kids or something. So when we walked outside and saw the parked bright and shiny silver minivan, i burst into tears. Because, you see, i KNEW no one else in the family had been wishing for the "mom mobile". I knew it was for us and couldn't believe how wonderfully sweet my family is. So here are a few pictures of my "SWEET RIDE".




8 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! I heart minivans! Congrats on the new addition to the fam! ;)

BarbaraJo said...

does it have swivel seats and a game table?

perkiwindy said...

Are the walls padded and the floors shag carpet with a bed in the back?

The Farmer's Wife said...

Love Love Love it!!! congrats! Now are you allowed to leave the compound to give me a little test "ride"???? I am going to come on over and check it out! I am really happy for you Mer!

Jarmeg Family said...

What a great suprise! It is really pretty and just ignore jared and all his comments, he is just giving you a hard time!!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

I am so happy for you!! Your wildest wild mommy dreams came true this Christmas!! Now cruise down in style to see me!!

Toni Call said...

i love it meredith! i dont even have kids yet and i already want one. You can't beat how spacious and comfy they are to travel in!

Amy said...

WE found out the day before that you getting the van and we both cried we were so happy for you. I hope you love it as much as we love ours (well probably more, I hear yours has all the bells and whistles.) You guys deserve it, we love you.