Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mom of the Year Award and Much Much More

Yesterday I threw a "Halloween Party" for Mercedes and her 3 and 4 year old friends. It was a lot of fun but when it was over I was exhausted. For those of you who don't know my sleeping habits, . . . I don't. I don't go to bed until at least midnight and I never, Never, NEVER nap. But after this party I took a long 1 1/2 hour nap. It was all worth it though. Here are a few more pics of the cute big kid babies.

Alan Memmott and Reuben Whetton!



Maggie Robinson a.k.a. High School Musical Cheerleader!


What?! One of Jared and Meghan's kids dressed like Spiderman?! No Way!


Olivia, just cuteness


The gang (left to right) Kaylee Memmott, Madelyn Jones, Alan Memmott, Mercedes Jones, Maggie Robinson, Reuben Whetten, Peyton Jones, Bella Vizcaino and Ryder . . . Ryder? Ryder? Oh yea he wanted to watch Dora instead.

4 comments:

laurice. said...

you are mom of the year. They all look so cute!

Cambria said...

It was so much fun! Oh those kids! I want to eat them all!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

uh, i was exhausted too. (do i get an award?) but it was SO fun!!

Jarmeg Family said...

You did such a cute job with the party. You're the best mom ever!