Sunday, November 9, 2008

~ I admit it, I know I'm crazy cat lady! ~


It's like looking at a photo album of someone who's had no kids and treats her animals like they're human and they go on and on about how "fido did this yesterday" and "patches made me laugh so hard this morning." I am that person sometimes. I'll admit. It's not that I think Leonard is any different than other cats (other than his horrifying terror of what lays beyond the front door) he's just my special fluffy friend. So today, I'm thankful for Leonard the cat. Thanks for being there for me when times are rough buddy!!

7 comments:

perkiwindy said...

What happened to the poor kitty in that first photo. He looks like all his legs where dislocated.

BarbaraJo said...

You make me laugh.

Jarmeg Family said...

I love my crazy cat lady friend! It's funny i hate cats but i would love to cuddle up with leonard too, he is just so cute and fluffy!

perkiwindy said...

Sorry, I spelled 'were' wrong in my comment. No spell or grammar check in the post a comment section.

Cambria said...

That cat is the crazy one, not you. Seriuosly, when he goes all crazy on the furniture. Wierdo. He is rather cuddly though.

Cambria said...

That cat is the crazy one, not you. Seriuosly, when he goes all crazy on the furniture. Wierdo. He is rather cuddly though.

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

dear leonard,

go away.

love,
rachelle