Monday, January 26, 2009

???What do you dream about???



When I was a little girl in North Idaho, we had a great big St. Bernard named Heidi. I loved that dog and any St. Bernard that comes my way, still. Recently (maybe due to being pregnant, I always have wild dreams while I'm pregnant) I've been dreaming of having my very own St. Bernard. I would name it Bernie, or Bernice maybe. I have begged and begged Rusty to let me have one, but so far it's "NO! They're too big and we'll go broke trying to feed it!" So I'm enlisting you to help me. Please put a word in for me the next time you talk to Rusty. Even if you're not an animal lover, I promise I'll keep mine out of your trash! THANK YOU!

9 comments:

Amy said...

I would want the dog when it was little because they are so cute. But when they get to be sooooo huge they kinda scare me. I'll drop rusty a hint, the next time I talk to him.

perkiwindy said...

Heidi ho from idaho. Do you remember the piles that dog left around? I won't tell Rusty. Cows and horses had nothing on that dog.

BarbaraJo said...

You are so funny! I always say its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. Go for it!

Mama J said...

I have a Bernie or a Bernice just waiting for you. Only difference is that they are adorable Shar Pei puppies and not St Bernard. They are looking for a loving home & I would LOVE to send one your way!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Your dream is hilarious! Oh get the dog! You won't be sorry!

laurice. said...

lol. I love animals too. We will put the word out for you.

LuAnne said...

I just sent Rusty a text from Darron's phone. Ask him about it if he doesn't tell you.

And more power to you with the dog thing. Darron and I have an unwritten agreement in our marriage...no dogs or cats allowed :)

Jarmeg Family said...

i hope your wildest dreams come true, i will put in a good word with rusty

Toni Call said...

I dream of having a teacup Yorkie, but dan HATES dogs. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though!