Sunday, October 25, 2009

i love october

i love october. for so many reasons. my birthday. it's finally cooling off and fall has begun. i can wear jeans without sweating to death. pumpkin flavor everything. and most of all HALLOWEEN!!!!





Mercedes loves herself some halloween too!



this is the pumpkin she helped me carve. she did the straight lines.





for those of you who don't know, this is a bumbo seat. made for babies to be able to sit upright and look REALLY cute doing it. this picture is not the greatest example of that.


she liked it!

for about 2 minutes. anyone want a bumbo seat?

7 comments:

Me... said...

I love the wreath/decoration on your door!!! Adorable! My baby didn't love the Bumbo too much either... for about 2 min! He enjoys it more now that he's older, although he can't really fit in it!

laurice. said...

I love October too! Pumpkin flavored everything makes my day.


Yes I took that picture of the bear.

The Farmer's Wife said...

super cute pictures Mer. Oh and I will take the baby seat....if the baby comes in it!

Elder Romney's mission said...

Cute girls, especially the little fat one in the chair!!

Jarmeg Family said...

tanner hated the bumbo too... i with shelly, i will take it if you throw in the baby too!!!

Amy said...

Sadie is getting so big, and Roxie is so chubby cute, I Love it!!!

perkiwindy said...

I don't need another bumbo seat, but I'll take that baby!