Friday, November 6, 2009

I Am Thankful For Halloween


Yes you heard me right. I am thankful for Halloween. It gives children a chance to be children, eat candy, dress up, and act silly. It also gives adults a chance to be children, eat candy, dress up and act silly.




isn't she boootiful






scaredy cat!






My little goblins



princess jasmine from alladin


cutest chick i've EVER seen!



our friends threw a "murder mystery" halloween party. we were "Wack Pickleson Beerstin Dunce.



mercedes and her friends at her 2nd annual halloween party!



mama ghost and mercedes at her party. (my favorite is ryder in the background torturing the cat.)


so there you have it. i love halloween and am thankful for halloween.

7 comments:

Elder Romney's mission said...

The picture with Ryder is classic! Thanks for having a fun party for the kiddos! You look great WHITE!

Jarmeg Family said...

those are two cute little goblins you have! that chicken costume is so cute! i love the look on ryder's face as he is torturing the cat.. little rascal!

BarbaraJo said...

Love it! There is NO doubt about it...you sure know how to throw a party!

Amy said...

When I read your post I Thought it said that "Halloween was a chance for adults to eat children." I have really bad mommy brain. We loved your costumes. So fun.

Toni Call said...

Sadie is lucky to have such a cool and fun mom! And of course that pic of Ryder torturing the cat made me giggle. How typical.

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

very cute! you make a boo-tiful ghost, friend!!

laurice. said...

I love that chick costume. So cute!