Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Birthday Party

Mercedes turned 5 yesterday and had herself a PARTY!
It was fun to have all her friends here to
celebrate and play.
Here are a few pictures (in the wrong order of course and i don't know how to fix it)
of all the festivities.
Her exact words were "THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER MOMMY!"

opening the presents.
blowing out the candles
busting the pinata
jumping on the tramp (why did i spend money on the "brinka brinka"?
morning birthday pancake with a candle (her request)

It really was a great day. We love our sweet Mercedes, and we're so glad she's five!

6 comments:

Me... said...

I want to jump in that Brinca Brinca!!! How cute! I still can't believe she's 5! I wish I could hear her raspy, cute little voice say "This is the best birthday ever!"

laurice. said...

cute cake....with mutual and my shy son we missed out.

The Farmer's Wife said...

I love her!!! I am glad it was such a great day for her! Loved visiting with you today...glad you came early;)

Jarmeg Family said...

looks like fun! sad we missed it :(

Amy said...

Looks like it was the best birthday ever. All that any little girl could ask for.

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

so fun! i love you sadeo!!!