Sunday, August 31, 2008

My First Blog

Okay So I'm finally going to try and do a blog. My friends have been pressuring me for months to do this and, like with Facebook, I have decided to join the 21st century (only a little later than everyone else.) I'm not sure what this is going to end up looking like, but maybe with a little time getting used to this I can make it look cute. Anyway, this is me. I am married to the most handsome, Rusty, and we have the most beautiful daughter, Mercedes. We are happily living in Colonia Dublan, Mexico, in the state of Chihuahua, living the farm life and loving it. I hope you enjoy Meredith Jones' Blog!!

1 comment:

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

yipee! welcome. i'll help you bling it up. at least i'm good for something. (p.s. it was a good pressure, right?)