Sunday, August 31, 2008



She's 3. She's 3. She's 3. Mercedes has made the big leap from home all day with mommy to being a big girl at Pre-School. I struggled with this all summer, "Do I send her to school, and if I do . . . where?" After checking out a Montessori school at the other end of town, we decided to just send her to our little grade school here in town and let her do Pre-School for 2 years. I know, like I said, she's only 3 and she won't turn 4 until February, but the poor little thing is an only child and in desperate need of interaction with people who aren't 7 times her age. So, here she is. Off to her first day of school, and guess what . . . . . she loves every minute of it!!

4 comments:

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

awww big kid! love that sade! cute cute.

The Farmer's Wife said...

She is a doll! glad that she is loving school!

Jarmeg Family said...

She is so big now! I am glad she loves it and has kids her age to talk to!

Elder Romney's mission said...

Bring her over to play! shes darling!