Sunday, September 21, 2008

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY DREAMS!!??

For as long as I can remember, I've dreamed of traveling the world. I would love to see every corner of it. But if I had to choose one country to visit it would be without a doubt Italy. I would go to Venice and ride the gondolas, Rome and see the colliseum and museums, I'd go to the Vatican and Sicily and on an on and on. So when Rusty came home about a month and a half ago and said, "Hey remember when I went to Spain to see the peach orchards and get some new innovative ideas on farming? Well guess what? They're sending us to Italy this time." I've never been so jealous in my life. I even cried. So Yeseterday sent Rusty off to realize my dreams. I guess life isn't fair after all.

6 comments:

Jarmeg Family said...

your time will come and you deserve it too!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

vote for pedro,
all your wildest dreams will come true!

p.s. your best friend's parents live in the UK~ you always have a free place to stay to go explore europe!

laurice. said...

I am so glad you got a blog! Now we can keep in touch better! Next time it will be all us girls!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Hey I am with Rachelle, we should all vote for Pedro!! My story is about the same only that husband of mine actually promised that "next time" I would go along with...and well...am I in Italy???? Noooooooooo! Your blog is very cute! good job!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

i came to be seduced by the music.

BarbaraJo said...

That is so funny about Sadie's tights. When she came to class she was showing off her new hole. By the end of class she was able to fit her whole fist in through it. I tried to get her to stop making it bigger. HA. Sorry Mer!