Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ode To Rusty
















It's been 1 week since I set Rusty off to see the beauty that I can only imagine is Italy, and I miss him like crazy. And since I let him take my camera with him, I have no new pictures this week. So I've decided to make a tribute to him with my favorite pictures of him that make me smile. I hope you enjoy them too.



Happy Fourth of July '08!! He loves himself a good BBQ!!




Enjoying his first (of hopefully many) trips the Seattle with my family




He's not afraid to take house work seriously.

I love you so much, Rusty. Please come home soon!!

4 comments:

laurice. said...

A man that vacuums...very impressive!

Elder Romney's mission said...

Your a good wife! Wish you would have ditched it all and gone with us!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

awwwwwwwww!

(i love a good rusty bbq too!)

only one more day!

perkiwindy said...

I think I took that picture right Meredith? I know everyone who was at our sisters house that day was in awe over a guy who would vacumme the whole house ( I am pretty sure he did), and wear a army hat while he was at it. It was very entertaining.