Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSTY (a.k.a. Papa, Popper, Poppy, Pops, and daddy!)



Wednesday was Rusty's 32nd birthday! So Sadie helped me make his birthday cake. (Really she just licked the spoon and bowl, and yes that is evidence that I let my child eat cake batter with raw eggs in it, don't judge too harshly, my mom let me do it too!!) Anyway, we sure love that man and all he provides for us. We are so blessed and so grateful to have him. I don't know how or why, but he got through the whole day without me taking one picture of him. So here's yet another picture of Mercedes.

2 comments:

Jarmeg Family said...

Sadie's cuter anyways! ha ha jk rusty - happy birthday!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

happy bday to my favorite cousin-ish guy! love you grosty!!

don't do it sadie! break the cycle sade!