Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meet Otis and Minnie!!


Last Monday was Mercedes' birthday. She received 2 puppies for the special occasion. We got them from Jeff and Michelle's Sharpei collection. I got this picture from Melina's Facebook (I hope you don't mind, Melina) because I can't find my camera charger to take new pictures of the 2 that we got. But in any case, we LOVE our new babies. And even if you're not a dog lover, how can you see this picture and not fall in love. So come on over and meet Minnie and Otis!

7 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

So cute.

laurice. said...

Oh my gosh! I would die to have one! Why didn't I know about them.

Ashley said...

I have to admit that I am not a dog lover but oh man how cute are they?!?! I just love all the rolls... I guess rolls are only cute on 2 things:

babies & puppies

That's so not fair... why can't they be cute on ME! haha

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

they are so cute! dogs that cute surely don't poop, right?

Jarmeg Family said...

I am glad you finally got your puppies and they really are soooo cute!

ANGiE said...

How cute are those dogs??? Love the wrinkles! Have I sent you an invite to my blog??? (It's private.) Send me a quick email to stebingers@comcast.net so I can shoot one off. It has to be whatever email you use for your google/blogger account. So fun to keep in touch!

perkiwindy said...

What happened to the St. Bernards?